And now we take an intermission to sing The Beatles

Remember those earlier pictures of the rain?  That were posted under the drive from Monaco to Genoa, but were actually from Ireland and Chiavari?  And I said I'd get to that later?

It. has. rained. every. single. freaking. day. of. this. trip.  Every....single....day.

But we arrived in Leivi and - Here Comes The Sun!   Thursday was beautiful.  Excepting the fact that the water wasn't safe to drink (Oh, didn't I mention that already?  I suppose I was still stuck in the "Oh God, Oh God, we're going to die" stage of the trip.  I don't remember the last time I prayed this hard while driving.  Yes, the water in the whole surrounding two cities wasn't safe to drink.  What fun.)  There were a few rain showers in the morning, but otherwise- eh, this may be better to explain:











 However, see those clouds in the distance?



Yeah, these ones.  

And thus ends our intermission.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ring Out Your Joy To God Our Strength

For all those who read this

Coffee Talk. Discuss.