For all those who read this

There's a nifty little button at the bottom right of each post that says, "0 Comments" Notice, it ALWAYS says ZERO comments. If you click on said button, it will take you to another screen with another nifty little button that say, "Post a Comment" If you click on THAT button, then you can write interesting, witty, and flattering things about the author and her subjects. Once you do that, you click "publish comment" and viola! Now the first nifty button will say "ONE Comment" Yes, you too can change the world with just a few simple clicks of a mouse.

In other words, PANDER PEOPLE!

Because I'm quite sure I'm not just talking to myself here, am I?

Comments

Anonymous said…
No, you're not...but I don't comment much anywhere else either, so... ;)

(I do frequently get asked who's being funny this time!)
Mrs. Pickles said…
Now that I've found your blog, I promise to post comments! (as you can judge by the dozen or so that I've left in the last half hour...) :b
Anonymous said…
Me too! I just found this place. lol

Tine

Popular posts from this blog

Ring Out Your Joy To God Our Strength

Coffee Talk. Discuss.