Self esteem is to be cultivated
As we were leaving for the library this morning, I noticed that we had a package on the doorstep. It was a thank you gift from one of our favorite charities. I opened it while I was sitting in the car, muttering commentary under my breath about the generosity of the gift and the IRS benefits of even charities being charitable. As I began driving, Rebecca piped up,
"Are we having the brownies tonight mommy?"
"What?"
"I read the box and it said brownies, just like at the store with the big picture of donuts and cookies. Are all quite Christmas presents texas deductible?"
"Child, you are SCARY!"
"I'm not scary. I'm clever"
"Are we having the brownies tonight mommy?"
"What?"
"I read the box and it said brownies, just like at the store with the big picture of donuts and cookies. Are all quite Christmas presents texas deductible?"
"I'm not scary. I'm clever"
Comments