Being like his big sister
Rebecca has been quite fascinated by fractions lately. She's pretty good at it, too and will correct me if I cut her apple into twelfths rather than sixteenths. OY!
As we ate dinner last night, Jonathan was getting very upset about his food. He kept insisting over and over "I need sicks!" We asked if he wanted a sip of our drink? "No! I need sicks!" We asked if he wanted egg roll sticks? Did he want he want chix? We wracked our brains over and over until he clarified. "One sicks, two sicks, three sicks, four sicks, five sicks, SIX SICKS!"
Right. Next time, cut the food in the proper fraction.
As we ate dinner last night, Jonathan was getting very upset about his food. He kept insisting over and over "I need sicks!" We asked if he wanted a sip of our drink? "No! I need sicks!" We asked if he wanted egg roll sticks? Did he want he want chix? We wracked our brains over and over until he clarified. "One sicks, two sicks, three sicks, four sicks, five sicks, SIX SICKS!"
Right. Next time, cut the food in the proper fraction.
Comments