A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Olympics
Okay, so actually a funny thing happened while watching the Opening Ceremonies on TV. But that sounds clunky.
So this funny thing was really hysterical and we all laughed out loud and I told myself that I had to blog it. So the next day, I went to write it up for the rest of you to enjoy.
And I couldn't remember what it was. Bah.
The benefit of this particular memory malfunction is that I'm now committed to writing down the funny things immediately so I don't forget before I get a chance to blog. The good news is that this means that you will likely be getting far more entries. They'll just all be posted 10 at a time.
So if you see me chatting with the kids and typing feverishly into my phone, ask me what's so funny.
So this funny thing was really hysterical and we all laughed out loud and I told myself that I had to blog it. So the next day, I went to write it up for the rest of you to enjoy.
And I couldn't remember what it was. Bah.
The benefit of this particular memory malfunction is that I'm now committed to writing down the funny things immediately so I don't forget before I get a chance to blog. The good news is that this means that you will likely be getting far more entries. They'll just all be posted 10 at a time.
So if you see me chatting with the kids and typing feverishly into my phone, ask me what's so funny.
Comments