"One boy, boy for sale"
He's going cheap!
Only 7 guineas.
That or therabouts.
Jonathan has been a terror lately. My typically placid boy has been screaming from noon to night for several days now. We've been ripping our hair out trying to figure out what's wrong with him. Finally, after spending all morning listening to him scream, stop, and collapse on the floor, I put him in the guest bedroom to calm down.
He emerged 5 minutes later, happily dragging the geometric, jewel toned, fleece blanket (that mommy thought she had hidden well enough) from which he derives most of his "fussies" (little balls of fuzz that he picks up from.... anything from which fuzz can be gotten). Fussies are the greatest joy of Jonathan. He picks them up from anywhere, he drops them anywhere. His bedroom clogs the vacuum cleaner because of his large collection of fussies. It's like a bad, bad, bad multicolored hairball. The screaming has stopped, but now I get to deal with black, green, purple, red, and orange lint lining my floor again.
Hrm...... is it worth it? I'll let you know.
Only 7 guineas.
That or therabouts.
Jonathan has been a terror lately. My typically placid boy has been screaming from noon to night for several days now. We've been ripping our hair out trying to figure out what's wrong with him. Finally, after spending all morning listening to him scream, stop, and collapse on the floor, I put him in the guest bedroom to calm down.
He emerged 5 minutes later, happily dragging the geometric, jewel toned, fleece blanket (that mommy thought she had hidden well enough) from which he derives most of his "fussies" (little balls of fuzz that he picks up from.... anything from which fuzz can be gotten). Fussies are the greatest joy of Jonathan. He picks them up from anywhere, he drops them anywhere. His bedroom clogs the vacuum cleaner because of his large collection of fussies. It's like a bad, bad, bad multicolored hairball. The screaming has stopped, but now I get to deal with black, green, purple, red, and orange lint lining my floor again.
Hrm...... is it worth it? I'll let you know.
Comments