Crazy Kennedy Memory -- it crosses generations

So Jonathan has proven that he has inherited that bizarrely good memory that so plagues our paternal family line. He's two years old. Over a month ago, my household sisters came to visit. When Emily left, Annie and I drove with the kids down to the airport. We didn't even get out of the car and we didn't make a particularly big deal of where we were going, in order to avoid a hysterical fit from two very attatched smalls.

Today, Jonathan was looking at the case to Veggie Tales: Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush. He was pointing out various characters and pictures. "That's Larry. That's Junior, with an arrow. That's a plane. Emily and Annie went home on a plane. That's Mr. Lunt. That's a hairbrush"

Boy am I going to have to be careful what I say around these kids!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ring Out Your Joy To God Our Strength

For all those who read this

Coffee Talk. Discuss.