Language Barrier........

......... or, Kids Know More Than You Wish They Did

Jonathan was babbling this morning. I was trying to play the guessing game of what he meant, since he was signing something similar to "star" and saying something similar to "egg." Rebecca came up after I was doing that for a few minutes and said, "I think he's saying keg" I laughed and told Jonathan, "You aren't allowed to know about kegs yet!" Rebecca, looking exasperated, replied, "Keg is a word that means 'Hello everyone. This is a very fun game.'"

Now where did she learn that? Methinks having 3 new college students in the family is bad for her moral character. And who knows what Matt is teaching her when he comes back from that seminary of his.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ring Out Your Joy To God Our Strength

For all those who read this

Coffee Talk. Discuss.