Who cares about a recession?
We went out to lunch a few days ago and somehow in the course of conversation, Jonathan said that he would not thank Daddy for a nice lunch because Daddy wasn't paying for lunch.
"Really? Are you going to pay for lunch?"
"Uh-huh"
"You are? Do you have the money with you? Is it in your back pocket?"
"No. I don't have any money."
"So how are you going to pay if you don't have any money?"
"I'll use Daddy's money."
Just in case anyone is wondering, he's being kicked out of the house 2 weeks after he graduates from college.
"Really? Are you going to pay for lunch?"
"Uh-huh"
"You are? Do you have the money with you? Is it in your back pocket?"
"No. I don't have any money."
"So how are you going to pay if you don't have any money?"
"I'll use Daddy's money."
Just in case anyone is wondering, he's being kicked out of the house 2 weeks after he graduates from college.
Comments