I love reading games!

I love Reading Games. These are wonderful short movies or games or stories that can be found at www.starfall.com and they are one of the greatest tools for young homeschoolers that I have yet found. My kids love to spend time on the computer learning about Silent E and what Short A says. They also have a large collection of programs for older children, including short sections on math, history, social studies, and music.

This evening, Steven called up to tell the kids it was time for them to get ready for bed when this song ended. And Rebecca called down, "Daddy, Offenbach is nearly done, but can we please listen to Peter Tchaikovsky?"

Whoever came up with this program should be given a medal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ring Out Your Joy To God Our Strength

For all those who read this

Coffee Talk. Discuss.