Oh death, where is your sting?
Oh death, where is your victory?
Papa went home to heaven today. And the world weeps.
I was discussing this with Rebecca as we prayed the Rosary in the car. She couldn't understand why Jesus would want the pope in heaven, since he was working here. I explained that Jesus missed him and wanted to have him in heaven. She quickly piped up, "But he has to get clean first!"
She may understand purgatory, but she doesn't quite grasp sanctity.
Papa went home to heaven today. And the world weeps.
I was discussing this with Rebecca as we prayed the Rosary in the car. She couldn't understand why Jesus would want the pope in heaven, since he was working here. I explained that Jesus missed him and wanted to have him in heaven. She quickly piped up, "But he has to get clean first!"
She may understand purgatory, but she doesn't quite grasp sanctity.
Comments