"Tiping" should be cultivated
Jonathan loves the computer. More specifically, he loves "talking to people" on the computer. He hovers at my elbow anytime I'm using instant messenger and I've discovered that, if I leave the computer with any windows still open, he may just strike up his own conversation. These conversations are quintessential five-year-old-tangental-attention-span-deficit trains of thought.
Here is one such exchange. The names were changed to protect those subjected to his horrid spelling skills and his incredible love for the enter key:
Friend:
hi Jonathan how are you?
"Susan"
god
"Susan"
i'm taking tiping lesins
Friend:
that's fun
"Susan"
free
Susan:
i hrd you are ecsepting
Friend:
I am! We will have a new baby in February.
"Susan"
bye bye
Here is one such exchange. The names were changed to protect those subjected to his horrid spelling skills and his incredible love for the enter key:
"Susan"
hi its jonathan
hi its jonathan
im tip ing for mi mom
hi Jonathan how are you?
god
i'm taking tiping lesins
that's fun
free
lessins
i hrd you are ecsepting
yay
Friend:
I am! We will have a new baby in February.
bye bye
Comments