We're All A Little Mad Here
Quoth the Mad Hatter.
In another recent conversation with Jonathan, I told him, "Did you know that I love you?"
"No."
"Really? Well I do love you."
"No, mama"
(pause)
"No?"
"You love me madly."
I stand corrected.
And it's not just the Jonathan, no! Rebecca too! (Though in her defense, we have been learning fact vs. opinion in school this week)
"I love you, Rebecca."
"I know."
"And you know that I love Jonathan?"
"Uh-huh"
"And I love Daddy, too."
"Yup."
"The world is a good place, huh."
"That's an opinion!"
In another recent conversation with Jonathan, I told him, "Did you know that I love you?"
"No."
"Really? Well I do love you."
"No, mama"
(pause)
"No?"
"You love me madly."
I stand corrected.
And it's not just the Jonathan, no! Rebecca too! (Though in her defense, we have been learning fact vs. opinion in school this week)
"I love you, Rebecca."
"I know."
"And you know that I love Jonathan?"
"Uh-huh"
"And I love Daddy, too."
"Yup."
"The world is a good place, huh."
"That's an opinion!"
Comments