Quote Dump
(while discussing setting and plot for Language Arts class)
"Cinderella was..."
"a poor girl"
"who lived with..."
"Her stepmother and stepsisters"
"in..."
"California at Disneyland!"
(while explaining I was laying down because I had a migraine) "I know about migraines. When we play hospital, that's what Nathaniel has"
"You know, when I was a kid, children played hospital with chicken pox and measles and horrible fatal diseases like the plague and...."
"Pregnancy?"
(while discussing farm animals during story time)
Miss Barbara, our librarian: "What animal gives milk?" "Mammals"
(while venting at the driver next to me)
"Please either speed up or slow down, but stop staying right next to me!!"
"Like a turtle" (ie: turtle backing)
(while doing the litany of the saints)
St. John the Any, pray for us.
"Cinderella was..."
"a poor girl"
"who lived with..."
"Her stepmother and stepsisters"
"in..."
"California at Disneyland!"
(while explaining I was laying down because I had a migraine) "I know about migraines. When we play hospital, that's what Nathaniel has"
"You know, when I was a kid, children played hospital with chicken pox and measles and horrible fatal diseases like the plague and...."
"Pregnancy?"
(while discussing farm animals during story time)
Miss Barbara, our librarian: "What animal gives milk?" "Mammals"
(while venting at the driver next to me)
"Please either speed up or slow down, but stop staying right next to me!!"
"Like a turtle" (ie: turtle backing)
(while doing the litany of the saints)
St. John the Any, pray for us.
Comments