Stubborn girls -- and why they are worth it
We were cleaning up from dinner tonight and having random fun discussions with Rebecca. After singing for a while, we started having a Dr. Seuss quote-fest. At one point, Steven asked her, "Rebecca, are you lucky?" (from Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are) "Yes I am!" We queried further. "Why are you lucky?" expecting an answer akin to "Because I don't have a borfin that shlumps" or "Because I don't live near the pants-eating plant."
"Because I have you for my mommy and daddy" came the response.
And if your heart didn't melt at that, then you are obviously more stingy than the uncle of poor Ali Sard!
"Because I have you for my mommy and daddy" came the response.
And if your heart didn't melt at that, then you are obviously more stingy than the uncle of poor Ali Sard!
Comments